Friday, October 12, 2012




I am really loving the Korg Kronos workstation . I am hoping my work picks up or something pops to earn me more money so I can splurge on a Korg Kronos. I probably would opt for the 61 key cause I can always MIDI out to a 88 weighted  key Controller for the killer Acoustic Piano extra real feel. I just play better on the weighted when there is a great Piano Patch under my finger tips. Another dilemma for me is that I am liking some of the Yamaha XS and MOX sounds for a smaller price..I find it amazing how the marketing on these companies know right were to go to find each others weakness Not to mention Korg really looked at what the big player software companies are doing . Like Spectrasonics with the cool pictures and Text details about each patch.... One of the best ways to put it is like one comment on a video I am going to post "Korg Kronos  brought Vst to Hardware".

No comments:

Post a Comment